Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award!


This morning started on a good note. Monday morning blues transformed into vibrant hues by looking at my inbox. Bhumika of New Love was has passed on the 'One Lovely Blog Award' to me (my very first!) and it feels great. Thanks a lot, Bhumika!


I understand that like all other awards, this too comes with some rules. The rules of this award are to accept it, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link, and then pass the award to 7 or more blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"!

I haven't been discovering many new blogs recently but this gave me an opportunity to do some serious blog surfing to come up a list of 7 blogs that I regularly or occsasionally read but feel are worthy of this award.

Here's my pick (in no particular order) :

HighHeelConfidential
My Weekend Ramblings
Wiseshe
Vintage Obsession
All Womens Talk
For the love of fashion and other things
Peaches and Blush

XOXO

6 comments:

Radhika on September 28, 2010 at 6:03 AM said...

OMG..you put my blog up with all the rest of these amazing blog..and HHC and Smrithi's - am super super super wowwwwwww grinning..they are my absolute favs..Thankyouuuuuu..will do a post soon. Am off blogging for a while - got some office work to finish off :D

Vintage Obsession on September 28, 2010 at 9:05 AM said...

Thank you so much and also for the sweet words :)

@rads : Aw your so adorable to say that :)

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things on September 28, 2010 at 9:20 AM said...

Thank you sooooo much! I'm actually honoured! :)
XX

PeachesandBlush on September 28, 2010 at 11:28 AM said...

Cute blog :) Im following
thank you for the award..ill put this in my virtual trophy cabinet !!
Dont forget to enter my clean start giveaway :
http://peachesandblush.blogspot.com/2010/09/win-chance-to-be-clean-start-ambassador.html?showComment=1285677906724#comment-c7149632080591438409

Inky Pinky on September 29, 2010 at 1:50 AM said...

Most welcome..and thank you for dropping by,ladies!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post, it is great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada