Monday, October 10, 2011

And I'm Back!!!


Hello girls! Have u been missing me?? Puhleeez say u did (even if u didn’t!). I had been extremely busy for the last couple of months that was keeping me MIA…business travel, role change and harrowing work load didn’t leave me with any time for blogging. Now that I’ve got a breather owing to a few public holidays (I love India for its religious sentiments ;)), I’m hauling myself from my dormant state to active blogging. I’m sure I’ve got loads to catch up on your blogs and I’ll do that very soon…

Some travel stories, snapshots from the wedding shoots and ample food for the fashionista soul coming up soon...Stay close, lovelies ! :)

3 comments:

SEPO on October 10, 2011 at 9:01 AM said...

missed ya!!

looking forward to read more stuff here

Tanvi on October 10, 2011 at 9:07 AM said...

Good to have you back! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Lawrence B on April 21, 2022 at 10:21 PM said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada