Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing Serum : Product Review


By and large, the reaction to my post on my hair woes was unanimous – TBS products will do you good and waiting for the product review. Though its too early to judge a product in which I put so much trust in, I just couldn’t wait to post a review.
Hits:

It would give a reason to cheer for the hopefuls – The Body Shop’s Grapeseed Glossing Serum is an instant hit! Honestly speaking it hasn’t really improved the pathetic condition of my long-ish straight-ish brown-ish hair but it does make the mess on my head look quite presentable. A couple of pumps of the serum and few gentle strokes is all I need to get sorted before stepping out. Now isn’t that good enough?

The product claims to add great gloss and shine to the hair and I quite agree to that. It also helps to moisturise the hair and can be easily washed out.

It also protects hair from heat styling as claimed and unlike Livon, does not leave hair looking oily.

Misses:

Though I have really liked this product , the only thing about this product that mildly puts me off is the fruity smell. I don’t really dig fruity fragrances –floral is my type but then its not so strong that you cannot bear it.

Ingredients: *

Grape seed oil - Is very rich in essential fatty acids. Helps to protect the hair shaft from moisture loss by coating it, which also helps to smooth the hair.

Sesame Oil - Moisturises and helps condition the hair, aiding combing and adding non-greasy shine.

A high performance formulation - Contains oils which do not cause build up on the hair. Does not contain silicon found in many competitor products, which with regular use can coat the hair making it dull and lank.

*Source: The Body Shop Website

Price: Rs. 545 for 75 ml

So the TBS Grapeseed Glossing Serum gets a seal of approval from Pink Diaries. I would definitely replenish it when it runs out of stock !!

P.S. Pl share your experiences if you have tried this product.

6 comments:

Radhika on November 2, 2010 at 3:24 AM said...

I SHOULD HAVE GOT THIS!!!!! Never mind...there's always a next time. Tx for the review :)

Unknown on November 2, 2010 at 3:51 AM said...

nice review..

Inky Pinky on November 4, 2010 at 5:07 AM said...

@Rads, Anytime!I've seen u bought Rainforest Hair Butter...we'll match our reviews on that

@Bhumika, Thanks!

G.G.G on November 4, 2010 at 6:33 AM said...

I got this for my hubby and he loves it to bits..good review Anamika

Inky Pinky on November 6, 2010 at 7:56 AM said...

@G.G.G., Thanks!

Unknown on April 1, 2011 at 6:45 AM said...

I really wanna try this badlyy....should have picked it at the same...missed it somehow....was busy searching for brazilnut masque and later learnt that it is discontinued :( reading all the great reviews about the product everywhere is making me itch for the product more and more :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada