Sunday, October 30, 2011

That Girl in Yellow Shoes


Color Blocking. Hot trend. Nuff said. And if I start writing about how cool the Color Blocking trend is, I’d have to bear the risk of sounding like Flintstone! Bad analogy, I know but hope the message is clear. I’d been a late-riser to this trend. Not that I follow all trends as soon as they hit the runaway but at least I consciously ‘try to try’ the ones that I fancy.Color blocking had been on my mind but I walked the extra mile in trying it when I bought myself a pair of yellow shoes.
These yellow shoes (aren’t these cute??) fit so snugly on my feet that I instantly fell in love with them and these have been my savior this monsoon season. Yep, they r waterproof! So I’d been wearing them a LOT (hope they last another season:-S) and they’ve travelled far in a short span. I recently holidayed in Kerala and they proved to be great traveling partners as well :)

So these yellow charmers inspired me to try a color block look and I made a few modest attempts and here’s one of those which I found somewhat worthy of finding a room on this blog. Using the bottom up approach (shoes upwards),I teamed them with a cobalt blue shirt from Chemistry and basic blue jeans and accessorized with an oversized bag (in another shade of blue, totally by chance!)
Shirt: Chemistry; Jeans:Levi's; Shoes:Catwalk; Bag:Baggit
Whatever might be lacking in my color blocked outfit, the surroundings made up for it. What say??? :)

Thumbs up or Thumbs down??? Let me know…



10 comments:

SEPO on October 30, 2011 at 10:49 AM said...

thumbs up!!

beingFab on October 30, 2011 at 9:25 PM said...

Thumbs up for sure!!! Looooove those shoes, and did you say waterproof!! drooool!!!

Tanvi on October 31, 2011 at 7:41 AM said...

Two Thumbs Up! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Inky Pinky on November 1, 2011 at 1:32 AM said...

Thank u ladies! :)

Unknown on November 1, 2011 at 6:21 AM said...

very very nice blog!!i'm following you!!if you like mine, do the same!!!!

www.zagufashion.com

Bhushavali on November 3, 2011 at 10:09 AM said...

Love the color combo and its so comfy too!!!
Check out my 'Biotique Skin Care + Lots more' GIVEAWAY

M. on November 30, 2011 at 11:41 AM said...

This is really cute:) I like flats anyway:D

Geeta on December 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM said...

Absolutely, the background made up for it. Love your shoes.

I've been off from the blog-land for a while. I am catching up on all your posts.

Ayantika on January 11, 2012 at 10:12 PM said...

really cute ...thumbs up !! :)

Unknown on February 4, 2021 at 10:15 PM said...

Hello the information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada