Saturday, March 12, 2011

A LILY and her Fireballs


I couldn’t have been happier for my friend Anita for her feature in Bangalore Times for her innovative home décor ideas and that qualifies her to be my Limelight Lady (LILY) this month. I owed her this feature on my blog and it’s been looong overdue but her Fireballs left enough spark to wake me up from the slumber. In case you are wondering what on earth is this LILY, read here. And those who aren’t wondering, lets shift the spotlight. So Anita, my LILY, bask in the glory of your Fireballs!
Anita has launched her own line of handcrafted home lighting and markets them under the trade name – Fireball. She is an IT professional with a penchant for crafting that inspired her to create this unique hand-made piece of art which draws its inspiration from ‘The Sun’ and it reflects in all her designs.

Fireball translates to the shades of light that the Sun brings to us. At the first glance, it is tough to comprehend how this beautiful yet intriguing piece of light is made. I’m given to understand that it is made out of PVC sheets that are cut to shape like Star, Round, Oval and brought to life in the backyard. The use of Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) within the lamp ensures the product is eco-friendly. Fireball is modern, classy yet affordable lighting that perfectly blends into any décor.

Depending on the design, making a piece of Fireball can take anything between 3-6 days. These are available at Mother Earth outlets in Bangalore at affordable prices ranging from 450 to 2500 bucks. And if the Fireballs have caught the fancy of others residing at different coordinates, just drop in a line at diya.anitha@gmail.com and get it shipped home in no time!
Collection @ MOTHER EARTH, Domlur Store - Oval , Round & Pentagon
Featured in The Times of India, Bangalore edition
Check out her facebook page for more...


9 comments:

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things on March 13, 2011 at 3:29 AM said...

Love those lights! :) Wow, will definitely check out her collection :)
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Geeta on March 13, 2011 at 8:09 AM said...

That's creative. Love the fireball lights.

Anu on March 13, 2011 at 9:25 AM said...

Thanks Ana Mika... :)

Tanvi on March 19, 2011 at 7:32 PM said...

Wow! That is truly creative and fun! Good Luck and Congrats to your friend :)

Also, I agree with I think Kurta is longer in length than a Kurti, in my understanding.

Tanvi
from © tanvii.com

PeachesandBlush on March 24, 2011 at 8:10 AM said...

wow , those r some nice lights..i love room decor stuff.will check this out..

Anonymous said...

I think you may want to get a facebook button to your blog. I just bookmarked the article, but I must do it by hand. Just my $.02 :)

Prutha Raithatha on April 1, 2011 at 8:55 AM said...

this is great..congrats to her

Sadaffi said...

As I catch up on your blogs from months past, finding a talented IT professional one after the other is not doing any good to my self esteem.

So I hang my head in shame, pull a gloomy face and sulk in a corner for the rest of my days...

Thanks pinks!

Vista Stone Contractors on October 13, 2022 at 7:15 PM said...

Lovve this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada