Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fresh Lilies


Lilies are on my mind lately. No, I’m not getting hint-y about my gifts of choice this Valentine. Flowers aren’t figuring high on my wish-list this time around. I mean they are always nice-to-have and place the right accents on the right occasions, but don’t we have remaining 364 days to celebrate love through flowers. I’d say, “Bring on a solitaire, honey!” :D

Oh, I totally digressed from the point! Let’s get back to the lilies. Starting this month, I am going to introduce a new section on Pink Diaries where, to begin with, I will feature ladies (fellow bloggers included!) whom I know from close quarters for their out-of-the-ordinary work and notable achievements. Lady, I pronounce thee Limelight Lady – LILY for short.

Kickstarting this LILY series is my dearest friend Shweta alias Mili whom I have mentioned on my blog a couple of times already. She was an obvious choice for me choosing to place her in the spotlight owing to our looong association and a common bond of love for photography. She has been my inspiration for going behind the lens and continues to inspire me every single day.

Shweta is a budding photographer who shun her cushy IT job to pursue her passion. She can create magic with her camera and her forte is lifestyle photography. She runs her own photography business under the name ‘The Creative Lens’. Quite a stunner herself, this yummy mummy can send the temperature soaring when she puts her best foot forward fashionably and how!

Here are some of her drool-worthy shots:

N.B. All the images are copyrighted and I have obtained permission for publishing them.

She is currently based out of Switzerland and will be in India this summer. So in case her work has caught your fancy, check out her website (http://www.tclphotography.com/) and drop in a line. U can mention my name for a blogger friend discount ;)

Wish this LILY a blooming future and freshness forever !

P.S. Let me know what do u think of my new section.

10 comments:

gayatri on February 12, 2011 at 7:17 AM said...

Epic coolness!

SEPO on February 12, 2011 at 7:45 AM said...

love the shots!
solitaire sounds good to be! sa they say "aim high"!

lol, nice post sweety

Radhika on February 12, 2011 at 8:07 AM said...

Love the photos :)

Chandana on February 12, 2011 at 8:09 AM said...

i LOVE the second pic.. It captures everything that it has to capture.. the surprised innocent look, the big soulful eyes :) amazing!

This is a nice feature.. lets us know many new bloggers! :)

Inky Pinky on February 12, 2011 at 8:38 AM said...

Glad u all liked them...I do too!
@SEPO: No solitaires in sight yet ;)
@Chandana: The kid with soulful eyes is her own daughter !

Geeta on February 12, 2011 at 8:04 PM said...

Those pics are gorgeous.

Keep this series going. Can't wait to see whom else you have in store.

Mili on February 13, 2011 at 12:55 AM said...

Thanks a ton dear. Me too waiting for the other cover ups.

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things on February 13, 2011 at 5:34 AM said...

She's gorgeous! And her photography is brilliant too! :D
I'm definitely going to check out the website!:)
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Unknown on February 13, 2011 at 9:53 AM said...

d pics r damn cute n nice..

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin on February 22, 2011 at 10:29 AM said...

She's incredibly talented! I wish I was better with my camera!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada