Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Won! I Won! I Won!


A big thank you to all you lovely people who took time out to read and comment on my post which was my entry to the 'Wedding Week Blogging Contest' by 99Labels. Your good wishes and kind words of appreciation have earned me a prize in the contest! I am humbled! 
The reward is purchase credits for shopping (more!) at 99Labels and though I was keeping my fingers crossed for a first or a second prize for bagging every extra credit considering what a hopeless shopaholic I am, a third prize isn’t a bad deal either!

Just when a third prize was dampening my spirits a wee bit, along came another prize surprise. I've won a FIRST prize in 'My Kodak Moment Photography Contest' by 99Labels (again!). The combined reward looks quite delicious! Double delight, wow! SETE (Smiling ear to ear) :D
While not being a blogger, I love to try my hand at photography and this prize-winning picture was the outcome of a trigger-happy-me and some free time on a beautiful Saturday morning.
Thank God It's Saturday!
If you are wondering what 99Labels is, your curiosity ends right here. 99Labels is an online shopping site that offers private sales of high-end brands and labels –national as well as international – ranging from fashion-wear, accessories, lifestyle products, sports wear and gear, electronics to furniture. They are the pioneers in this innovative concept of ‘event based’ online sales for a limited time period and it’s a members-only community. Members are offered sales up to 70% off label prices!! There’s something for every taste and every budget, so you’re likely to find something worthwhile especially if designer label is your vice.

Membership is by invitation so if you’re game for some irresistible deals, here’s the referral link for becoming a member:

http://www.99labels.com/v1/Become-Member.aspx?re=anamikasingh28@gmail.com

With the prize money in my kitty, the designer splurge will definitely be a rewarding experience this time around ;)




11 comments:

anamika on November 16, 2010 at 3:33 AM said...

congratts girl:)

Radhika on November 16, 2010 at 3:33 AM said...

Congrats and happy shopping :) :)

Inky Pinky on November 16, 2010 at 3:36 AM said...

Thank u :):):)

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things on November 16, 2010 at 3:41 AM said...

Oh this is indeed brilliant news :) You totally deserve all your victories! :)
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Dimple on November 16, 2010 at 4:26 AM said...

Congratulations!!! you deserved it!!! very nice photography :)

Geeta on November 16, 2010 at 6:35 AM said...

I found yours blog hopping and glad I did. You have a wonderful writing style. Adding you to my blog roll right away.

Congratulations and that picture is beautiful.

gayatri on November 16, 2010 at 6:50 AM said...

woow Congrats!!!! :D extra credit for shopping!! super wow!! and double prizes, mother of all woows :D

www.kavisto.blogspot.com

Inky Pinky on November 16, 2010 at 9:29 PM said...

@Shreya,Dimple,Geeta,Gayatri :Thank u so much! Glad that u all liked my photography and the post ofcourse! SETE ;)

Natasha on November 17, 2010 at 5:33 AM said...

Wow!! Congrats..speech!speech!speech! ;) Love the pic:)

INDYABEAUTY on November 19, 2010 at 2:50 AM said...

hey congrats sweetie :) and the pic is lovely

Inky Pinky on November 21, 2010 at 5:51 AM said...

@Natasha,Rashmi: Thanx a lot :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada