Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nourish Bath & Body: Product Review


My Nourish Bath & Body order from 99Labels came just in time for stocking my vanity bag for the harsh winter ahead of my vacation. It was delightful to receive an order just the way it was seen on the internet and saving some bucks on a planned TBS body butter buy added to the delight! I grabbed only the body lotion from the combo box for my trip and made a note to post a review once I’m back for the interest of the fellow makeup & beauty bloggers who’ve stuck around…

Now that I’ve used all the products atleast a couple of times, I would like to share my experience. The Nourish Bath & Body Care Combo included two handcrafted soap bars, a body lotion, a body scrub and a complimentary soap dish in beechwood.
CafĂ© Latte Body Bar – This body bar has a creamy texture and comprises of milk, cocoa and a dash of nutmeg and scents of vanilla , honey & ofcourse coffee , hence the name. A coffee icon on the bar does more that just refresh with the heady blend.

Ingredients: Soap Base, Glycerine, Vitamin E Oil. 
After 8 AM Body Bar – This body bar is made up of a mix of natural oils, has a creamy texture, smells of after dinner mints and has embedded jelly chunks of chocolate flavor. Quite tempting, isn’t it?

Ingredients: Saponified oils of Olive, Coconut ,Castor & Palm, Vitamin E Oil & Fragrance.
Sweet Almond Oil Body Lotion – It’s a nourishing moisturizing lotion with pure Sweet Almond Oil as its base and a host of other oils with good moisturizing properties. It has a distinct Almond Oil fragrance, protects the surface of the skin and keeps it soft & supple.

Ingredients: Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E Oil, Glycerine , Fragrance & Preservatives
Madras Coffee Madness Body Scrub - I absolutely loved this particular product! It contains a sugar scrub with coffee beans, cocoa butter and nourishing oils and it shows great results on skin on application. It melts on the skin leaving it satin smooth and is believed to be effective in busting cellulite. A good substitute for my cuppa morning coffee – just the smell is enough! :)

Ingredients: Coffee Beans , Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Fragrance & Preservatives
Pros: Products are totally organic and handmade; Offbeat products with complex blends and interesting packaging; Good on skin and easy on pocket: p

Cons: The fragrances are bit too strong (as a personal preference I don’t mind smelling of coffee but surely don’t dig smelling of almond oil all day long!)

Price : INR 1300 for the combo (individual prices not available)

The product is manufactured in NCR that explains its limited availabilities in cities other than Delhi and online. Hope it hits the shelves in your neighborhood mall soon. If you do come across Nourish, go ahead & take your pick for a sensual experience…

Which one did you like best?

9 comments:

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things on January 20, 2011 at 7:40 AM said...

Thats a good review :) I'm glad you love your Nourish pack! :)
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Inky Pinky on January 21, 2011 at 12:24 AM said...

Thanks Shreya!

PeachesandBlush on January 23, 2011 at 7:15 AM said...

There is a counter of nourish in select city walk in delhi..omg i lovvvvv their stuffffff....their soaps smell amazing and soooo many lush like goodies at cheaper prices

LiveLoveDressup on January 23, 2011 at 8:05 AM said...

Great review! and the stuff looks YUMMY! I can't wait to try it now :), especially the after 8 am body bar.

Geeta on January 25, 2011 at 5:23 PM said...

Nice goodies to pack for a relaxing vacation. I am a big Vic Secrets fan. I love their lotions, body washes and can't go a day with out it.

Anonymous said...

hey pinky,, really liked ur review, very helpful....can u tell how to order these products......i mean from which website?????

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I
would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.

I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to
get the hang of it!

My web blog :: Green Coffee Cleanse

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog here! Also your web site loads up
fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Feel free to surf to my web blog; raspberry ketone

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

Here is my page Pur Essence Skin Care

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada