Friday, December 3, 2010

Go organic with Nourish


I am fast becoming a 99Labels aficionado. What came across as a chance encounter in the form of an email is evolving into an addiction and I can’t imagine going through a day without peeping in at the current sales on their website. Though I’ve always been averse to the idea of online shopping, 99labels made it seem like a breeze. And with the extra mile they are walking in customer service, this shopaholic is likely to be hooked for life :)

Today I am mighty pleased to place my first order with them. Pleased because I did shopping while at work and mighty pleased because I found a product I’d been searching all over and that too on sale! I’d been looking for Nourish Organic Soaps for quite some time now. So when I received a mailer on Nourish Bath & Body Care products on offer, I promptly snaffled it up!
If you are confusing the above image as any kiddo’s toys or stationery items (which I initially thought!), look again. These are some of the handcrafted products from Nourish’s delectable array of luxurious and fragrant high quality organic products. As claimed, all the products are handmade, with the purest of ingredients like honey, Aloe Vera, olive oil, almonds, cocoa butter and more natural goodies and can be used across all ages.
My order of bath & body care combo looks delicious and the product names are as fascinating as they look – CafĂ© Latte Body Bar, After 8 AM Body Bar, Madras Coffee Madness Almond Coffee Scrub, Sweet Almond Lotion and a complimentary Beech wood soap dish. Isn’t that a bountiful of goodness to kick back and enjoy life’s simple pleasures? I’m anxious for my order to arrive and I just hope it’s totally worth the wait!

P.S. For more exciting offers on 99Labels, get onboard now! Here's the referral invite http://www.99labels.com/v1/Become-Member.aspx?re=anamikasingh28@gmail.com

6 comments:

gayatri on December 4, 2010 at 12:26 AM said...

'Madras Coffee Madness Almond Coffee Scrub' :O wat a name, sounds yummy.

p.s. me already a follower :)

www.kavisto.blogspot.com

Unknown on December 4, 2010 at 2:13 AM said...

ooo...looks nice..
wers it available ?
only online ?

Inky Pinky on December 4, 2010 at 3:14 AM said...

@Gayatri: That was to entice others readers :)Thanks for following me !
@Bhumika: I've not seen in any store in Mumbai yet but I shall find it out for u.

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things on December 4, 2010 at 3:45 AM said...

Ooooh, very very interesting! :) The shapes and names are adorable! :)
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
Enter my big fat Sony Ericsson giveaway!

PeachesandBlush on December 4, 2010 at 9:01 AM said...

OOh ..nourish has a counter at select city walk..their honey soap is AMAZZZZING....and their watermelon soap is so adorbale...sigh..i want..

99labels on December 10, 2010 at 4:34 AM said...

:) Thanks for shopping with us.
We will keep on coming up with irresistible offers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada