Saturday, February 5, 2011

KISS : Keep it Short & Simple!


Although I'm truly madly deeply in Valentines mood, I don't intend to freak you out with overtones of PDA. The title is solely meant for my recent Goa trip (about which u read here).Packing for a beach vacation is always eeeasyy. Just throw in ur skimpiest outfits and a pair of flip-flops and you are sorted. And just in case u want to add panache to those formal dinners which are quite likely to come your way, pack in a LBD and a set of killer heels. Disclaimer: This is usually my idea of packing for beach vacays and are subjected to change as and when the situation demands :P

Traveling light is more of a misnomer for this trip. Though I adhered to my packing guidelines, it wasn’t light by any means. Driving down in your own car gives you all the room in the world to carry your household. Well, sorta! I didn’t plan in advance what all I intended to wear but I tucked in outfits with special attention to the hemlines and coverage and ensured that I don’t run out of choices.

After all, Goa is one place where every one dares to bare unapologetically. Even with a spaghetti top and a capri , I felt like the most clothed in female in the whole of Goa. Fine, I’m exaggerating it a wee bit more here but my feelings were somewhere close to that. So I jumped at this opportunity to show off my freshly waxed arms and legs. The excess baggage that I carried along came handy in my modest skin show.

Here are a few of my favorite looks from the trip:

Attitude?? SO !!!
Top- Marks & Spensers ; Shorts- MTV Accesories ; Bag - No Dimensions(bought online) ;
Accesories - Bandra ; Ballet Flats - Bata

Dress- AND ; Accesories - Peora ; Sunglasses-Fastrack

Top - Jealous ; Hot Pants - Globus; Bag - Bangles(store in a B'lore mall); Flip-flops - Hypercity;
Accesories -AVON ; Stole- Bombay Stores
 
Jumpsuit - Bargain buy from Goa flea market; Spaghetti - Thrift ; Accesories - Forgotten !!! :D
I just cudn't resist the temptation of wearing it !

So how did u find these? Which one did u like best ?If at all :D

16 comments:

Unknown on February 5, 2011 at 3:57 AM said...

loved dos hot pants,shorts n jumpsuit..

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things on February 5, 2011 at 4:14 AM said...

Absolutely love the 3rd look! :) You look soooooooo chic! :)
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

gayatri on February 5, 2011 at 6:04 AM said...

Loved the jumpsuit, also the third look, you've worn the scraf well.
the pics look skintillating :P

www.kavisto.blogspot.com

Tanvi on February 5, 2011 at 6:44 AM said...

Perfect looks for the beach!!! Love them all...!

Miny on February 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM said...

My temptation 4 goa increasing de by de.....more so after reading ur blogs.....hopefully v'll mk it this yr....fingers crosd

Karishma on February 5, 2011 at 11:07 AM said...

the hot pants look great..

simple girl..... on February 5, 2011 at 5:27 PM said...

loved all of them....

Mili on February 6, 2011 at 12:57 AM said...

I loved the way you have cropped your face from al lthe pictures and made it a serious. Jumpsuit attracted me a lot and loved your stole also.Liked all the other things as well.

Prutha Raithatha on February 8, 2011 at 8:58 AM said...

i wanna go to goa too!! right now!!!

Geeta on February 8, 2011 at 9:10 PM said...

The 3rd one is my fav!!! You look fab in all the pics.

I find it easier to pack light for summer or work trips. It gets cumbersome with family trips around winter.

Inky Pinky on February 10, 2011 at 4:18 AM said...

Thank u for ur lovely comments , ladies!

Chandana on February 10, 2011 at 4:20 AM said...

Love the top in the 3rd pic... and the jumpsuit is perfect :)

SEPO on February 11, 2011 at 8:01 AM said...

i love the way you have tied your stole!!
the jumpsuit is my second fav!

lovely blog pink lady!

Radhika on February 12, 2011 at 8:08 AM said...

Liked them all :D

PeachesandBlush on February 14, 2011 at 9:38 AM said...

ooooohhh...i love the scarf on the blue top

Sadaffi said...

Love your jumpsuit that you sooo copied from Ramshu :-P

HAHAHA... I hope Im not giving wrong ideas about you to your blog followers...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada