Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chemistry in your Closet


May be its just me, but don’t u too think that this week is snailing on way too slow. Yawn!! Anyways, weekend is just round the corner (what a relief!) and I’ve already got into the groove. An unexpected wardrobe crisis sent me to a mid-week shopping spree to a nearby mall. My formal black trousers necessitated a replacement ASAP. So I had to scurry and make that quick purchase with just about minimal time during alteration for checking out other stuff. I utilized this time in exploring some chemistry or rather ‘the’ Chemistry!
The collection at the Chemistry store was fabulous but I didn’t have enough time to pick & try .I forced myself out of the store but my mind kept going back to it. As usual I set out today to do my bit of research on the brand but hardly found enough resources online. I googled and googled again and finally found good amount of information which I’m compiling and dishing out for u.

Chemistry  is one of the fastest growing Indian brands for the fashionable urban woman . It was launched in 2005 by Esjay International which is primarily an export-based company supplying to brands like Zara and Armani and is renowned for its women's apparel both in formals and casual wear. The USP of Chemistry is forward high street design at affordable prices. They offer trend-driven fast fashion to the Indian woman and the range includes western casuals, party wear and accessories. The store is known for its feminine and stylish tops, floral skirts and dresses.

The brand whose main target is the young city-bred woman recently launched a line called Miss Chemistry which is targeted at the 18 to 16 year olds  and has a range of dresses, tops, tunics, T-shirts and the like. The uniqueness about Chemistry stems from the fact that it brings out a new collection every two-to-three weeks that is in sync with the season. And with every collection, Chemistry shows you how breaking away from conformity can be fun!  Here’s a peek at their collections in line with the latest trends - Pull-on Pegs, Stripes, Bucket Bags and Summer Jackets.



Image Source: Chemistry India website
With stuff like that , isn’t some chemistry with Chemistry bound to develop ?!!  Mine is assured, how abt u?

P.S. The Tangier Giveaway is on till 31st May…rush in ur entries if u haven’t yet!

5 comments:

Tanvi on May 19, 2011 at 10:26 AM said...

Like what I see! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Geeta on May 22, 2011 at 9:03 PM said...

Nice review, too bad there is no chemistry in US, not any that I know of.

stylenuggets on May 23, 2011 at 5:22 PM said...

Looks like a good range and nicely presented too

Inky Pinky on May 24, 2011 at 4:04 AM said...

@Tanvi: Ditto!

@Geeta: Thanks. Guess its traded under chemistry brand name only in India;rest of the places its under Zara & Armani like I mentioned

@Kavery : Thanks for droppin by my blog!

@ Bhushavali : A BIG thanks to u for the award. Check out my award post for ur mention ;)

Miny on May 29, 2011 at 5:06 AM said...

Sounds good...specially as u mention itz exclusively for 16-18 group.....isnt tht enough of a reason 2 like this...LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada