Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


I am delighted to receive yet another blogger award from a fellow blogger today. Bhusavali of Fashion Panache has passed on ‘The  Versatile Blogger’ award to me. Thank u sooo much, Bhusavali ! It feels great to know that your two cents do get noticed, duly appreciated and suitably rewarded :)
Now as per the rules of this award, I have to tell 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 7 bloggers. Also, I have to leave a comment on their blog to let them of this award and link back a post to the blogger who passed it to you. (I did that already!)

So here are 7 things you don’t know about me (Gosh! How I love talking about myself…I could have gone on and on but keeping the rules in mind, I’ll restrict to just 7 random ones). Here it goes:
  1. I’m a business consultant by job profile, an engineer by qualification and a freelance photographer by passion. New-age wedding photography is my forte (check out my work on my facebook page here and here)
  2. I’m a compulsive shopper …the amount of stuff I’ve accumulated far exceed the storage space in my home which makes housekeeping the most repetitive activity every single day!
  3. Pink is NOT my favorite color :P (White is…I never tire of wearing white and my wardrobe has atleast 10 outfits in white :))
  4. I have a fascination for polka dots and ribbons
  5. I’m a travel junkie –have travelled extensively in India mostly on road trips..the longest road tripping we did was from Mumbai to Himachal across 8 destinations over 10 days (Hell lotta fun!!!)
  6. I’m a sucker for romantic comedies(don’t we ALL love ‘em??)
  7. I wish I can get home a Birkin someday (Amen!)
I’m passing the award on the following bloggers who I think dish out a lot of variety through their blogposts.
  1. Prutha of Don’t Shoe Me
  2. Chic & Cliché of The Chic Cliche
  3. Karishma of Purple Peeptoes
  4. Tanveer of Addicted to Blush
Congratulations gurlz…share the love!
P.S.  The Tangier Giveaway is on till 31st May. A gorgeous outfit is up for grabs so hurry up and participate! For details, go to http://huesofpink.blogspot.com/2011/05/tangier-giveaway.html

17 comments:

R.ChamberofBeauty on May 24, 2011 at 3:57 AM said...

congrats!!

Inky Pinky on May 24, 2011 at 4:01 AM said...

Thanks Rakhshanda!

Tanya on May 24, 2011 at 5:06 AM said...

Congraaaaats girl!! u have a great blog and I thought that pink would be your fav color..haha...mine is..
I have been following u for quite some time now and ur posts r always fun to read..

Xoxo
Tanya
http://dazzleandsizzle.blogspot.com/

Inky Pinky on May 24, 2011 at 5:16 AM said...

@Tanya: Thanks a lot for ur words of appreciation!!!
I'll surely follow u back ( I thought I already did :P)

London Loafers on May 24, 2011 at 5:50 AM said...

Congratulations darling! And thanks for nominating me, that's'very sweet of you :)

Geeta on May 24, 2011 at 6:11 AM said...

Congratulations and thank you!!!

Its always nice to know more about the blogger. #5 on your list sounds facinating. Wish you did a post on it or may be there is one already?

Bhushavali on May 24, 2011 at 7:29 AM said...

So Sweet.. :)
Congrats all!!!
What I wore to a Museum Visit
Some summer Scarves

Tanvi on May 24, 2011 at 12:35 PM said...

Congrats babes!!! :) And thanks for passing it on to me! That was really sweet.

♡ from © tanvii.com

Unknown on May 25, 2011 at 6:28 AM said...

congrats!! *-*
Estou seguindo seu blog
super criativa
se puder segue o meu de volta ok?
bjs!!!!

http://barbiedanipink.blogspot.com/

AGAM on May 25, 2011 at 11:42 AM said...

Hey I really like your blog..would be following u :)
Pls do visit my blog http://trimmingsandlace.blogspot.com/ and if you like do follow it :)

Inky Pinky on May 26, 2011 at 3:15 AM said...

@Chic&Cliche, Geeta, Tanvi: My pleasure! Make sure u pass the award on:)

@Dani , Agam : Thanks for dropping by and followimng my blog!

AGAM on May 26, 2011 at 1:47 PM said...

Thank you fr stopping by my blog :) I am your new follower :):)

My Unfinished Life on May 27, 2011 at 10:00 AM said...

congrats!!!!!!

Lipsy on May 29, 2011 at 11:24 AM said...

Congrats ...thats so cool Award!!
http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com/

Miny on May 31, 2011 at 2:45 AM said...

Congrats!!

Inky Pinky on May 31, 2011 at 5:54 AM said...

Thank u all !! Muahhh :-*

Tanusha said...

i just happen to come across your blog... ur doing good job indeed... and the reason for dropping a msg is not only the blog but the above mentioned 7 items are what i would ve mentioned... i couldnt believe my eyes .. it was like same minds... so yeahh had to follow... Following you babe :)

Regards
Tanusha
http://fashionsurplus.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada