Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pink Diaries: Facebooked!


Facebooking is my vice. And so is blogging. But for last few days, I was finding it difficult to keep in tune with both at the same time so I decided to whip up a sinful concoction and ta-da, a ‘Pink Diaries’ page was born on FB.
It was unnerving to see the text at the bottom that read “0 people like this” so in a cursory gesture of my wandering mouse, I became the first 'like-r' myself. Few more clicks followed suit in different pockets of the virtual world and that was enough for the text to rise to the top. I am mighty pleased to read “27 people like this” and would like to thank each one of you for joining the pink bandwagon. It, sure, is gonna be a fun ride!

Inviting those of you who haven’t joined the fun yet, please join my page on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Diaries/164858450206634

Lets celebrate girliness, collaborate and think pink ! ;)

1 comments:

Preeti said...

Ur page looks cool !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada