Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bloglovin' & Christmas Cheer


‘Tis the season to be merry! Christmas is just around the corner and I’m loving it. Don’t we all just love the feeling of Christmas?! With the streets dressed in the reds and whites, the Santa grinning from hoardings, the shops boasting stockings and bells, the colorful lights and cheery aroma pleasing your senses, this Christmassy feeling sure gets me moony-eyed! It brings back my childhood memories where Christmas would spell the start of winter vacations and I seem to have stuck in that frame of mind forever.
Like every year, my contribution to the festivities will be restricted to putting up & decorating a Christmas tree in home and office, eating to my heart’s content, decking up in the colors of the season and taking a break from work this jolly season. There’s abundance of merry-making at work so I’m enjoying this paid vacation of sorts and looking forward to the upcoming long weekend (and to the shopping extravaganza I’ve planned!)

I took this opportunity to catch up on the blogs I’d been wanting to read but never got enough time to spare, comment on fellow bloggers’ posts, discover new blogs and follow them. In the process, I introduced myself to Bloglovin’ and found it incredibly handy to keep updated on the blogging front.

I’ve gotta claim my blog on Bloglovin’ that’s the reason for this out-of-the-blue post but stay hooked for the updates from my shopping haul.


The facebook freaks can follow me on facebook here
Merry Christmas to all of u !!!

Picture Credit : My friend & follower - Mili (http://www.tclphotography.com/)

3 comments:

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things on December 23, 2010 at 1:03 PM said...

Seasons greetings!:)
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

Inky Pinky on December 23, 2010 at 8:25 PM said...

Thanks & wish u the same, Shreya!

Geeta on December 29, 2010 at 11:10 AM said...

That's a sweet write up on holidays. Yep I love holidays.

Bloglovin is convenient. I follow all blogs through it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Pink Diaries Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada